- Connectable to Up to Three Indoor Units - Daikin multi-split MKC-R/S series can be installed even in the limited space available on a balcony. These outdoor units can be connected to three indoor units with different capacities from 2.5 to 5.0 kW classes. All indoor units feature individual control.
- Effective Use of Capacity - If you use three split indoor units of 3.5+2.5+2.5 kW, you also need three outdoor units with a total apacity of 8.5 kW. With the MKC-R/S series multi-split type air conditioner, you only require a single 5.0 kW outdoor unit.
- Next-Generation R-32 Refrigerant - As the sole worldwide manufacturer of both air conditioning equipment and refrigerants, Daikin is continuously researching refrigerants as well as new technologies that can reduce energy consumption. Use of refrigerants with a lower impact on global warming is urgently required as climate change has become one of the most critical global issues. Daikin has now adopted R-32. This next-generation refrigerant does not deplete the ozone layer and has a lower impact on global warming
- 30% Less Electricity Use than Non-Inverter Types - Inverters are devices which are able to vary their capacity by adjusting operating frequency. This allows inverter air conditioners to cut electricity use compared to non-inverter models.An inverter system can help to noticeably reduce electricity consumption. MKC-R series multi-split units cut energy use by up to 30% compared to non-inverter split models thanks to Daikin’s DC Inverter technology.
- Rapid Cooling Whenever Necessary
- Efficiency and Comfort with No Further Setting
- Clean and Quiet Environment
- Worry-Free and Durable Design
- Easy to Operate with Quick Access and Luminous Button