A full range of Daikin BIM objects that enable architects, consultants and installers to plan HVAC installations.
What is BIM?
BIM is an intelligent model-based process that provides insights to help consultants plan, design, construct and manage buildings and infrastructures. It is a complete 3D model that features valuable information about the building's specifications, such as building dimensions, electrical wiring and plumbing. BIM encourages collaboration and aims to reduce issues at the time of a building's construction, as well as save on time and money.
Advantages of BIM
You gain a competitive edge when BIM is demanded
Direct access to data allows you to design and tailor systems to suit your building project
Keep up with the latest information to maintain and manage your installation
AutoCAD & BIM Revit
Our VRV and Applied systems ranges are available as BIM objects in Revit format, which means they can be used in Autodesk REVIT MEP and in AutoCAD 2D files.
It's important to note, a majority of small to mid-size architectural firms are either using Revit or considering adopting it.
Daikin BIM library
Our Daikin BIM library features an extensive collection of Daikin products and helps architects and consultants easily plan HVAC installations:
- Our HVAC BIM objects are in accordance with the internationally recognised Revit standard (RSen)
- Specific objects are available for regional standards, (e.g. NBS standard in the U.K.)
- Objects are parametric which ensures small file sizes when placing multiple BIM object types
- All objects include clearance zones to ensure there is enough space for maintenance after the installation
- Air flow directions are clearly indicated and piping diameters can easily be switched between outer diameter (OP) and nominal diameter (DN)