Daikin is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- Chiller Business Manager handling Middle East and Africa region and reporting to Department Manager, Chillers.
- Candidate will be based in Dubai in Daikin MEA HQ, Jebel Ali Free Zone. Ability to travel to other regions is required.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Discipline
- Candidate must be proficient in English.
- Knowledge of Arabic and French will be an added advantage
- Minimum 10 years of experience in handling Chiller sales in MEA region. Experience of exposure to multiple GCC markets will be an added advantage
- Direct field sales experience of minimum 5 years in Chiller sales GCC region is must
- Candidate must have handled all types of chillers in sales activity
- Candidate must have sound knowledge of Chillers and Chilled water systems
- Must have good analytical skills and aware of the main products and strategies of other major players in the industry
- Must have good presentation skills
- Must show ability to adapt to requirements and work as a team player
- Awareness on energy efficiency regulations pertaining to chillers in the MEA region is required
- Manage Application Team for driving towards successful projects closure
- Guide and support sales offices in the region for suitable winning solution on the project
- Drive must win mega projects strategy along-with sales team
- Work with factories and Chiller product team to provide solutions as per customer expectations
- Collect and analyze industry technical and commercial information to model sales strategies
- Manage and drive pipeline meetings with sales offices and distributors every month
- Manage 3 months rolling forecast for order booking with factories
- Attend site meetings with customer along with sales team in the region as and when required
- Manage and track order entry and invoicing progress every month
- Prepare and give effective presentations to customers