Daikin is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
The Supply Planner anticipates and ensures stock levels that support the demand/sales forecast. As the link between Regional Sales Entities and Daikin Global Production facilities, the Supply Planner balances availability with inventory targets (stock days).
- Responsible for the development and management of the Supply Plan for designated factories and regions.
- Optimizes on-time replenishment of forecasted stock to designated warehouses.
- Addresses any supply disruption or conflict situation through a consensus solution or recommendation for escalation. Ensure agreed modifications are implemented.
- Resolves issues to balance Supply and Demand (vs the regional Production-Sales-Inventory forecast) and assists in the monthly Forecast meetings.
- Coordinates/Monitors the purchase cycle from Purchase Order to Receipt and information updates to stakeholders along the cycle.
- Keeps track of Purchase Requisition report in SAP and makes sure that orders are sent to factories on timely manner.
- Coordinates with factories upon cargo readiness by sending shipping instructions for timely delivery to destination.
- Coordinates with shipping agents and courier companies on shipment booking and keep track of the shipment status.
- Coordinates with 3PL warehouse for customs clearance and cargo offloading and works closely with the team to ensure inbounds are updated regularly in SAP.
- Responsible for stock allocation and order management.
- Proactively maintains Master data to optimize Supply Planning and Inventory control.
- Contributes to Supply Chain improvement programs, replenishment and stock control improvements, and solution improvements.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Active user of SAP and familiarity with other decision support tools.
- Proven time management and multiple task capabilities.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal & written) for communication across regional and cross functional teams. Must communicate “up” effectively at the Manager & Director level.
- 3+ years of field experience in Supply Chain.
- Multinational company experience.
- Industrial Engineering, Logistics, or related degree
- Certificate in Logistics and Supply is an advantage
- Analytical skills
- Quick Learner
- Attention to details
- Can handle Deadline Management and Time pressure
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching.
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents.