Daikin is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- Evaluate and execute M&A and other investment opportunities.
- Support on deal structure and other transaction related matters.
- Oversight of transaction due diligence.
- Utilize financial modeling for scenario planning.
- Support financial business partnering to boost and control profitability.
- Support financial feasibilities for strategic projects.
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns.
- Provide investment advice, tactics, and recommendations.
- Carry out business analysis to support strategic planning process (market analysis, competition mapping, strategy formulation, presentations, etc.).
- Liaise with third-party advisors, accounting firms and financial experts
- Analyze valuation and returns.
- End-to-end project management involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Stay abreast of the changing business landscape to identify opportunities to drive both organic and inorganic growth.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or an MBA.
- Possess prior experience (minimum of 3 years) in a similar role within the same industry or Corporate Finance experience in a top tier consulting firm or investment bank covering a similar/related industry.
- Excellent analytical skills with passion for business planning & control and financial credibility.
- Adept at using Microsoft Excel for financial modeling and data analytics.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders.
- Flexible, hands-on and team minded.
- Result oriented, organized, and can prioritize effectively to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Master’s degree in commerce, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline
- Big 4 experience
- Global leader in HVAC-R industry
- Regional scope: Middle East and Africa
- Fast growth company
- International, multicultural environment
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching.
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents.