Daikin is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- Responsible for consulting sales operation for Abu Dhabi market / Territory.
- Develop strong relationships with consultants, developers and owners and uphold the image and reputation of Daikin as the supplier of choice.
- Build a consultant’s map and annual coverage plan, identify active consultants and their associated projects.
- Contribute to increase market share by enhancing inquiry base (consultants), by increasing spec-in numbers and define spec-in plan.
- Responsible for the promotion of HVAC products towards customers by creating promotion tools (seminars, printed/e-data material) with support of HQ.
- Provide high level product and application support (design support etc.) to the potential customers and provide seminars towards the consultants and decision makers in the commercial and industrial market segments.
- Discuss with consultants and key accounts their projects’ specs, identifying project’s requirements.
- Drive the project’s design towards the précised solutions and added value products.
- Work closely with Project Sales team to ensure order conclusion, establishing strong channel of information exchange.
- Further develop and establish the Daikin brand and strategically plan your approach to further develop Consultants network and win market share.
- Consult with line manager on defining strategy and implementation of strategy for Consulting Sales.
- Analysis of the business performance data to drive better performance in Abu Dhabi market.
- Competitor and client research, identifying USP of Daikin and competition point of weaknesses.
- Well knowledge of local and international codes, standards, and regulations.
- Able to reflect the market’s requirements and developments and able to convey the same to factory team.
- Sales Skills and competences to help the department to achieve tangible results in term of T/O and profitability.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in HVAC sector
- Extensive technical knowledge in Applied and Airside systems (Chiller, Chilled Water, AHU, FCU)
- Strong Commercial aptitude
- Strong understanding and work exposure in engineering and construction industry within the region
- Experience of working in international and multicultural environment is preferable
- Strong network of business contacts (consultants/developers/owners)
- Previous work experience in the UAE
- University degree in engineering. Additional MBA or post graduate degree is desirable
- Excellent communication (presentation, negotiation and influencing) skills, both spoken, written English.
- Knowledge of the Arabic language is a must.
- Familiar with standard Microsoft tools such as Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Strong personality
- Think outside the box
- Result oriented
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching.
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents.