Daikin is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- Maintenance and repair within set timeframe and according to defined process, service agreements and customer needs
- Primary ‘on site’ customer contact for technical installation and/or service issues
- Completes planned site / customer visits and resolves customer request / calls as dispatched
- Develops positive customer relationships, ensures pro-active feedback on and documentation of the customer’s equipment and systems status and of work completed
- Under general supervision, diagnoses and repairs systems malfunctions requiring specific technical knowledge and relevant qualifications as well as an understanding on time and material requirements. Seeks clarification and technical support where needed and escalates issues as appropriate
- Communicates with customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site. Meets regularly with customer to become familiar with operating problems and reach full understanding of customer needs.
- Keeps customer informed on the nature of provided service, outstanding issues, recommends system enhancement/upgrade/replacement and promotes the sale of change orders and/or additional labor & material work (T&M).
- Advises and trains customer in system operations.
- Documents work completed in a clear and concise way and promptly submits service reports.
- Maintains and improves technical proficiency in Daikin’s product lines.
Experience & Knowledge:
- 4- 6 Years of Experience in HAVC Service
- ITI – Diploma in AC& Refrigeration
- 2-3 Year Course on Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Understands and analyzes relevant technical documents such as electrical schemes, fluid schemes, piping diagrams, psychometric diagrams, etc.
- Ensures compliance with the DAME safety culture and adheres to all applicable safety standards, requirements and equipment.
- Ensures compliance with environmental and industry regulations, where required.
- Skills on Computer and Controls will be an added advantage
- Team Player
- Sense of urgency
- Service minded
- Candidate must know English
- Technical Education and Service field experience
- Call response
- Repeat Call
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching.
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents.