Daikin is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- Serve as active technical personnel of the area/branch team for Daikin applied products (Chillers and Airside Products)
- Execute the assigned job by direct reporting team leader/supervisor independently
- Carry out preventive maintenance or repair of Daikin products
- Provide technical assistance to customer using best efficient way of communication
- Record and analyze trend data for equipment’s operational logs, identify the problem & take corrective action.
- Provide installation support, supervision of equipment installed and provides best recommendation as per Daikin equipment IOM’s
- Analyze and report complicated/advanced technical issues in product range and provide solutions
- Report all quality related issues to the reporting team leader/supervisor
- Provide field installation & operation maintenance training to customer for Daikin equipment
- Work under guidelines of company operational process along with type of jobs (viz Pre commissioning, Commissioning, Retrofit, Warranty Replacement, Controls, T&M, AMC, CAMC, Training, etc) and execute the same within stipulated time and cost
- Carry out assigned job independently with the needed tools provided by company
- Good knowledge of Electrical, ecteronic, Software VFD
- Accurately fill field service tickets and handover to reporting supervisor within specified time
- Follow industrial health safety & environment standard according to site requirement in workspace
- Establish healthy customer relationship
- Transfer best of his knowledge during work to colleagues
- Sustain high levels of customer satisfaction and workforce morale
- Work continuous improvement and implementation of best practices
- Organizing quality meeting with Regional team
- Responsible for looking for technical for IOT Based products
Experience & Knowledge:
- 3-5 years of experience in HVAC sector specialized in Applied system (Chiller & AHU)
- Good knowledge of controls, electronics, & electrical
- Strong understanding and work exposure in engineering
- Ability to understand engineering drawing can be helpful in producing better results
- HVAC Service business back ground
- University degree in engineering
- Excellent communication (presentation, negotiation and influencing) skills, both spoken, written English
- Familiar with standard Microsoft tools such as Excel, Powerpoint and Word etc.
- Think outside the box
- Result oriented
- Service minded
- Good team player
- Sense of urgency
UAE Driving license Mandatory
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching.
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents.