Daikin is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- Responsible for the foundations of the budget and reporting process.
- Liaise closely together & Build strong working relationships with different departments (Corporate Planning, Supply Planning, Customer Service…) and with our affiliated companies & distributors all over the MEA region.
- Regularly report on progress of the scope of work (sales results, order booking, enquiry pipeline), both internally & towards HQ, in a structured and coherent manner. Responsible for monthly sales meeting data preparations.
- Take active role in monthly Forecast meetings together with Supply Planning to take decision on purchase commitment to factories.
- On the basis of critical evaluation, make proposals for process design and improvements in CRM software that will lead to simplification, optimization and efficiency.
- Translate proposals into concrete action plans, co-ordinate interdepartmental project teams and communicate directly with IT.
- Monitor CRM KPIs defined for each sales region and sales person and communicate progress periodically. Parallel to the direction of company, take role in developing further KPIs and dashboards in CRM software.
- Work together with Sales teams on sales enhancement actions such as new account development, construction projects data utilization, distributor Order forecast, sales campaigns, lost project analysis, backlog analysis, improving allocations.
Experience & Knowledge:
- At least 3 - 4 years of work experience in a similar role in an established multinational corporation
- Competent to grasp business definitions and communicate them towards other departments and top management
- Familiar with HVAC or related industry
- Ability to work closely with people from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- BA of Commerce, Finance, Industrial engineering or related area
- Master degree in economics, corporate finance or a similar discipline
- Excellent analytical skills with passion for business planning & control and financial credibility
- Advanced planning skills; data analysis, long term strategical thinking
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel & Access) is absolutely essential
- Sound, well-developed business sense acumen to evaluate and interpret figures and to dispose of illogical aspects.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work with and manage individuals with diverse business background
- Initiative and proactive
- Detail and result oriented
- Committed and persistent
- Developed sense of urgency
- High accuracy
- Driven and enthusiastic team player
- This role might require the job holder to make short trips abroad as and when necessary in that regards.
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching.
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents.