Daikin is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- Execution of replacement & retrofit projects
- Prepare Plan/ schedule project in terms of Material and Manpower management
- Material procurement and Submittal approvals
- Monitor the progress of Project
- Review of contractual documents related to project and correspond to external and internal parties
- Prepare Method statement & Risk Assessment for project
- Responsible for Safe work practice at site and report and record all accident and incidents
- Monitor the costs Vs budget for projects
Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the similar role
- Strong technical background – Especially MEP Works or HVAC
- Understanding of contractual terms
- Fair knowledge of Safety and Risk assessment
- HVAC Project execution business back ground
- Knowing Local process for RTA/ Mawafaq and Police approvals for Project works in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Graduate with an Engineering Degree (Mechanical / Electrical or Equivalent) or Diploma Holders in Mechnical / Electrical Engineering.
- Good English writing skills (proposal making, correspondence) to make comprehensive offers also verbal communication skill.
- Good Technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MS office (Project, Word & PPT, Excel) is required to carry out the job
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly flexible in working with multicultural organization
- Results Oriented and Team Player
- Customer Service Oriented
- Sense of urgency
- Passionate and enthusiastic.
UAE experience in HVAC Contracting field.
- Project execution target
- Profitability – Actual vs Budget
- Customer Satisfaction – Replacement Projects
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching.
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents.