- Ideal for comfortable air flow in wide rooms thanks to Coanda effect: up to 100° discharge angle
- Even rooms with ceilings up to 3.8m can be heated up or cooled down very easily without capacity loss
- Can easily be installed in both new and refurbishment projects
- Combining with R-32 Bluevolution technology, reduces environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has up to lower 16% refrigerant charge
- Can easily be mounted in corners and narrow spaces, as it only needs 30mm lateral service space
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to specially developed DC fan motor
- 5 different fan speeds available for maximum comfort
- Stylish unit blends easily with any interior. The flaps close entirely when the unit is not operating and there are no air intake grilles visible
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Centralised control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.
Onecta via app
Control your indoor unit from any location via app
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (optional)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.