- Flat, stylish front panel blends easily within any interior décor and is easier to clean
- Can easily be installed in both new and refurbishment projects
- Combining with R-32 Bluevolution technology, reduces environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has up to lower 16% refrigerant charge
- The air is comfortably spread up- and downwards thanks to 5 different discharge angles that can be programmed via the remote control
- The perfect balance in efficiency and comfort thanks to Variable Refrigerant Temperature: top seasonal efficiency throughout most of the year and quick reaction speed on the hottest days.
- Maintenance operations can be performed easily from the front of the unit
- Suits high sensible, infrastructure cooling applications
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Guarantees operation in both heating and cooling mode down to -20°C
- Maximum piping length up to 85m
- Unique, low-height single fan range
- Compact dimensions allow almost unoticeable installation
- Market-leading serviceability and handling, thanks to wide access area, 7-segment display and additional handle
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Top efficiency: - Energy labels up to A++ in both cooling and heating - compressor offers substantial efficiency improvements
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a lower refrigerant charge
- Flexible to install as the largest casing only weighs 17kg and piping connection can be done at the bottom, left or right of the unit
- Refrigerant cooled PCB guarantees reliable cooling, as it is not influenced by ambient temperature.
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Onecta app (optional)
Control your indoor climate from any location via smartphone or tablet
Seasonal efficiency - Smart use of energy
Seasonal efficiency gives a more realistic indication on how efficient air conditioners operate over an entire heating or cooling season.
Swing type compressors have a unified vane and roller with fewer moving parts producing low vibration and friction, achieve higher reliability and efficiency compared to conventionally rotary compressors
Quick and quality system replacement in the most cost effective way
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Night quiet mode
Reduces automatically the operation sound during nighttime of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) by removing an outdoor unit jumper wire. (Multi outdoor units in cooling mode only).
Fan speed steps (3 steps + auto)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Weekly timer (optional)
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (optional)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Guaranteed operation down to -20°C
Daikin Altherma is suitable for all climates, even withstanding severe winter conditions with an operation range down to -20°C
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
Variable refrigerant temperature
The intelligent systems ensures highest energy savings with additional comfort to better suit application requirements.
Low sound enclosure (optional)
Dedicated Daikin developed and tested low sound enclosure, reducing sound power by up to -10 dB(A)