- Daikin Altherma hybrid heat pump combines air-to-water heat pump technology with gas condensing technology
- New design outlook for outdoor unit
- Heating only wall mounted indoor unit of air-to-water heat pump
- Seasonal efficiency values up to A+++ in cooling and A++ in heating thanks to its up-to-date technology and built-in intelligence
- Depending on outdoor temperature, energy prices and internal heat load, Daikin Altherma hybrid heat pump always selects the most economical mode to operate
- Up to 3 indoor units can be connected to 1 multi outdoor unit; all indoor units are individually controllable and do not need to be installed in the same room or at the same time. They operate simultaneously within the same heating or cooling mode.
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A and leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency
- Low investment cost: no need to replace the existing radiators (up to 80°C) and pipe work
- Different types of indoor units can be connected: e.g. wall mounted, ceiling mounted cassette corner, concealed ceiling unit
- Provides sufficient heat in renovation applications as all heat loads are covered up to 32kW
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Easy and fast installation thanks to the compact dimensions and quick interconnections
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.