Our GCU compact provides heating and hot water for your home by combining efficient gas condensing technology with a thermal store and solar storage tank.
Easy and affordable installation
With its compact size and integrated heating and hot water storage, our GCU Compact is ideal for renovations and replacing old gas boilers. Using Intelligent Storage Management (ISM) and Smart Start Function, the GCU Compact maximises energy efficiency, as well as heating and DHW convenience. It can also cover the energy demand of low-energy houses and buildings with high insulation.
Energy efficient hot water
- For hot water production
- Compatible with any type of heating system
- Safe and fresh hot water with anti-legionella tank
- Connect solar panels to heat your water and store it for later use
- Designed as smart-grid-ready to produce and store hot water at low energy tariff periods
Domestic hot water is an important aspect to achieving the ultimate comfort at home. With Daikin’s ECH20 range of thermal stores, you can expect semi-instantaneous domestic hot water at any time. Easy to install and energy efficient, the ECH20 range maintains high standards of water sanitation and safety. The ECH2O thermal store is a perfect match with any technology, including air–to-water heat pumps, hybrid heat pumps or boilers.
Hot water savings with solar energy
Reduce your energy costs by taking advantage of the sun's renewable energy. Our solar panels are easy to install and produce up to 70% of the energy your hot water boiler needs. Equally available for all building types, our solar hot water systems accommodate small and large homes. Choose between a pressureless or pressurised hot water system.
Pressureless thermal hot water system
- Ideal for new homes
- Higher energy performance than pressurised systems
- Requires a direct vertical connection from the tank to the solar collectors
- If there is no sun, the system automatically drains to prevent frozen pipes
Pressurised solar powered system
- Ideal for renovations and existing homes
- Possibility to use curved piping to connect the tank to the solar collectors
- Filled with water and antifreeze to prevent frozen pipes
- The system is pressurised and sealed for your safety
Daikin heating systems
Daikin offers a wide range of heating solutions equipped with the most efficient technologies.