When your unit is linked to an "Out-of-Home” account your child lock pin code can be recovered with the following steps:
- Login with your “Out-of-Home” account
- Tap “Add adapter” in the menu
- Tap and hold the adapter that has a child lock for more than 3 seconds
- A pop-up will appear with the child lock pin code
When your unit is not linked to a “Out-of-Home” account, your child lock pin code can be reset with the following steps:
- Contact your installer
- Your installer will need to do factory reset of the LAN adapter to remove the child lock code.
Caution: factory resetting the LAN adapter clears all settings.
Settings that are reset:
- Home network connection (LAN settings)
- Child lock code
- Unit name and icon
- Your Out-of-Home link between the adapter and the user account