- Ideal for installation where extra high ceilings could lead to inefficient heating from ceiling mounted units
- Horizontal auto swing moves the discharge flaps left and right for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room
- LCD displays text, numerals and graphics indicating temperature setting, timer setting, auto swing, fan speed etc
- Two selectable thermo-sensors
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Manually adjustable vertical louvres
- LCD panel can also be detached and used as remote control, enabling the unit to be controlled from another room
Horizontal auto swing
Possibility to select automatic horizontal moving of the air discharge louvre, for uniform air flow and temperature distribution.
Fan speed steps (2 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Can be set to start heating or cooling within a specified period.
Centralised control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.