- High external static pressure up to 250Pa facilitates extensive duct and grille network
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Combining with R-32 Bluevolution technology, reduces environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has up to lower 16% refrigerant charge
- Outdoor units are fitted with a scroll compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- The service valves are hidden inside the casing.
- A special acryl precoated fin for anti-corrosion treatment on the heat exchanger ensures greater resistance against severe weather conditions
- Up to 26.4kW in heating mode
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Piping connections can be accessed from underneath, front, side or rear.
- Built-in drain pump (625mm) increases the flexibility and installation speed (standard for FDA125, optional for FDA200-250)
- Standard supplied suction filter simplifies installation
Sorry, we could not find any documents.