- For high ambient temperatures up to 54°C
- Powerful cooling performance, even under extreme temperatures: - superior cooling capapcity at high ambient conditions - quick cooling: up to 1.5 faster than traditional non-inverter systems
- The use of inverter type outdoor units results in an air conditioning system with a high energy efficiency and very low sound level
- A special acryl precoated fin for anti-corrosion treatment on the heat exchanger ensures greater resistance against severe weather conditions
- High external static pressure up to 200Pa facilitates extensive duct and grille network
- Optimum comfort guaranteed with automatic air flow adjustment to the required load
- Standard built-in drain pump increases flexibility and installation speed
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.