- For high ambient temperatures up to 54°C
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A and leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency
- Flat, stylish front panel blends easily within any interior décor and is easier to clean
- Vertical auto swing moves the discharge flaps up and down for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room
- Titanium apatite photocatalytic air purification filter removes airborne microscopic particles, powerfully decomposes odours and helps to prevent the propagation of bacteria, viruses, microbes to ensure a steady supply of clean air
- The infrared remote control is user friendly and equipped with a timer function that enables you to programme the unit to start or stop at your desired time.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Indoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A)
Titanium apatite deodorising filter
Captures airborne dust particles and harmful organic chemical substances such as bacteria, viruses and allergens and deodorizes the odours of e.g. tobacco and pets.
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (5 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Can be set to start heating or cooling within a specified period.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.