- Daikin outdoor units are equipped with an anti-corrosion treated heat exchanger (blue fin) which ensures greater resistance to the most severe weather conditions
- The infrared remote control is user friendly and equipped with a timer function that enables you to programme the unit to start or stop at your desired time.
- Turbo mode allows to rapidly cool down the room in a couple of minutes
- Wide range of units offers maximum application potential
- 24 hour timer can be set to start cooling anytime during a 24 hour period
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Vertical auto swing moves the discharge flaps up and down for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room
- Flat, stylish front panel blends easily within any interior décor and is easier to clean
- Outdoor units for pair application
- Energy efficient units: full range A class energy labels
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Comfortable sleeping mode
Increased comfort function that follows a specific temperature fluctuation rhythm.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.