- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Long piping length for flexible installation
- Anti-corrosion treated outdoor heat exchanger fin
- For high ambient temperatures up to 54°C
- 50Hz units
- Daikin cooling only systems are energy efficient cooling solutions for residential and commercial applications.They transfer the heat from a room or internal space to the outside air, thus coolling the inside area.
- Flat, stylish front panel blends easily within any interior décor and is easier to clean
- Titanium apatite photocatalytic air purification filter removes airborne microscopic particles, powerfully decomposes odours and helps to prevent the propagation of bacteria, viruses, microbes to ensure a steady supply of clean air
- Wide angle louvers provide a comfortable air flow throughout the entire room
- Vertical auto swing moves the discharge flaps up and down for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room
- Indoor unit on/off switch
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Comfortable sleeping mode
Increased comfort function that follows a specific temperature fluctuation rhythm.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Titanium apatite deodorising filter
Captures airborne dust particles and harmful organic chemical substances such as bacteria, viruses and allergens and deodorizes the odours of e.g. tobacco and pets.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.