- Ideal solution for shops, restaurants or offices requiring maximum floor space for furniture, decorations and fittings
- Improved indoor air quality: several optional filters are availble to improve the indoor air quality.
- Excellent air distribution: this louver design, together with its automatic air swing function, distributes air evenly around the room.
- Low operating sound level
- Dehumidification system reduces the level of humidity in the room while the room temperature remains the same.
- 4 fan speed steps can be selected to achieve optimum comfort.
- Powerful mode can be selected for rapid cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
- Anti cool air design: the power dual flaps flatten out during cooling operation to deliver cool air to the corners of a room. The flaps descend to blow warm air directly down to the floor to quickly warm up the whole room.
- The infrared remote control is user friendly and equipped with a timer function that enables you to programme the unit to start or stop at your desired time.
- Auto-restart ensures that the unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure
- Sleeping mode auto control will gradually increase the set temperature to provide a comfortable environment for sleeping.
- 60Hz units
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Comfortable sleeping mode
Increased comfort function that follows a specific temperature fluctuation rhythm.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Fan speed steps (4 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.