- Units optimized for seasonal efficiency give an indication on how efficient an air conditioner operates over an entire heating or cooling season.
- Can easily be installed in both new and refurbishment projects
- Different types of indoor units can be connected: e.g. wall mounted units, concealed ceiling units
- Ideal for use in larger areas
- Heat pumps are all-in-one heating & cooling solutions for residential & commercial applications. They extract thermal energy from the ambient air and are therefore more energy efficient and emit far less CO2 than comparable fossil fuel based boiler systems.
- Ideal for comfortable air flow in wide rooms thanks to Coanda effect: up to 100° discharge angle
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Seasonal efficiency, optimized for all seasons.
- Up to 4 indoor units can be connected to 1 multi outdoor unit; all indoor units are individually controllable and do not need to be installed in the same room or at the same time. They operate simultaneously within the same heating or cooling mode.
- Night quiet mode automatically reduces the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dBA during nighttime (multi outdoor units in cooling mode only)
- The use of inverter type outdoor units results in an air conditioning system with a high energy efficiency and very low sound level
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Even rooms with ceilings up to 3.8m can be heated up or cooled down very easily without capacity loss
- Can easily be mounted in corners and narrow spaces, as it only needs 30mm lateral service space
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (2 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.