- For high ambient temperatures up to 52°C
- Quiet operation: down to 28dBA sound pressure level
- Turbo mode enables you to rapidly heat up or cool down during 20 minutes, e.g. when you come home on a hot day, rapid cooling is required. After 20 minutes, the unit returns automatically to its previous settings.
- Titanium apatite photocatalytic air purification filter removes airborne microscopic particles, powerfully decomposes odours and helps to prevent the propagation of bacteria, viruses, microbes to ensure a steady supply of clean air
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- 50Hz units
- Long piping length for flexible installation
- Anti-corrosion treated outdoor heat exchanger fin
- For high ambient temperatures up to 54°C
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
When starting to warm up or when the thermostat is off, the air discharge direction is set horizontally and the fan to low speed, to prevent draught. After warming up, air discharge and fan speed are set as desired.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Indoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A)
Comfortable sleeping mode
Increased comfort function that follows a specific temperature fluctuation rhythm.
Horizontal auto swing
Possibility to select automatic horizontal moving of the air discharge louvre, for uniform air flow and temperature distribution.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Titanium apatite deodorising filter
Captures airborne dust particles and harmful organic chemical substances such as bacteria, viruses and allergens and deodorizes the odours of e.g. tobacco and pets.
Can be set to start heating or cooling within a specified period.
Infrared remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.