- Compact dimensions, can easily be mounted in a ceiling void of only 240mm
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Medium external static pressure up to 44Pa facilitates unit use with flexible ducts of varying lengths
- Home leave operation maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
- Night set mode saves energy by preventing overcooling or overheating during night time
- Powerful mode can be selected for rapid cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
- Indoor unit silent operation: "silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dBA
- Standard air filter removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Night set mode
Saves energy, by preventing overcooling or overheating during night time.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (5 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control (standard)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.