- For high ambient temperatures up to 54°C
- Powerful cooling performance, even under extreme temperatures: - superior cooling capapcity at high ambient conditions - quick cooling: up to 1.5 faster than traditional non-inverter systems
- 360° air discharge ensures uniform air flow and temperature distribution
- The use of inverter type outdoor units results in an air conditioning system with a high energy efficiency and very low sound level
- A special acryl precoated fin for anti-corrosion treatment on the heat exchanger ensures greater resistance against severe weather conditions
- High flexibility for a wide variety of applications
- Optional fresh air intake
- Air discharge from the corners avoids dead zones that may be subject to temperature differences
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
Drain pump kit
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
When starting to warm up or when the thermostat is off, the air discharge direction is set horizontally and the fan to low speed, to prevent draught. After warming up, air discharge and fan speed are set as desired.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.