Economizer option for 'free cooling' and greater energy efficiency
Rooftops R-410A Features:
Flexible air supply: Since all the units utilize an adjustable belt/pulley driven supply air fan as standard, the units are able to meet a wide range of supply air volumes an external static pressures. Furthermore, the supply air fan motors, pulleys and belts (field supplied) can be easily changed on site to meet exact air flow and ESP requirement if required.
Refrigerant is pre-factory charged to ensure clean and efficient operation
Electric heater connection
Coil with anti-corrosion treatment (gold fin)
Electronic expansion valve for better control of the refrigerant flow
Cut-off switch for emergency power cut-off
Auto random restart with last state memory
In case of sudden power failure during operation, unit will be automatically restarted in 180s - 224s different recovery timing patterns.
The operation is based on the previous setting (Mode and Temperature).
This ensures that air conditioners in the same building resume control randomly instead of turning on at the same time, preventing power surge after a blackout.
In case of sudden power failure, random restart with previous settings to prevent power surges after blackout.
Control panel offered as standard
extended control length up to 100 m.
Connectable to Daikin control systems (via option)
Real time clock with 7 days programmable timer.
Temperature setting of 16 ºC to 30 ºC.
Energy saving mode.
Compressor balance loading to optimise lifetime.
Key lock function.
Error code display
Plug and play installation
- The single unit configuration requires no additional piping work as both the indoor and outdoor sides are pre-connected. Once the ductwork is installed, the only thing left to do is connect the unit.
Wide operation range
- The UATYQ-CY1 series operate from 52ºCDB down to 0ºCDB in cooling and from 20ºCWB down to -15ºCWB in heating.
Cost-effective climate control with 'economizer' option
- The economizer option enables 'free cooling' and introduction of fresh air.
- Free cooling takes place when the outside temperature is lower then the interior temperature. The outdoor air is there used as 'free' source of cooling.
- Fresh air application is also possible. It allows to maintain a high-quality indoor environment. The connection to field supplied CO2 sensors, that monitor the indoor air quality, regulates the amount of incoming fresh air.
- High efficiency scroll compressors, optimized heat exchangersand high-performing fans, the rooftop UATQ C series is designed to ensure a high energy efficiency and reduced consumption.
- A ERR up to 3.43 thanks to the combination of high efficient and reliable scroll compressors and R-410A refrigerant.
UATQ-C high efficiency range
Specially designed to deliver top performance in both standard and high ambient temperature conditions, in terms of capacity and efficiency.
Higher efficiency: Nominal EER up to 3.96 W/W (13.51 Btu/hr/W)
- The flat top design of the unit allows for maximum utilization of warehouse and container space
Field convertible and return and supply air:
- Fan can be mounted in two directions
Zero ozone depletion potential for a reduced impact on the environment.
The tropical compressor is able to handle and operate fully under extreme weather conditions.
Daikin offers efficient operation on its equipment for lower electricity consumption. This also contributes to reduce CO2 emissions.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Outdoor units are also guaranteed not to disturb the quietness of the neighborhood.
Rapid cooling and powerful, even if outside temparature is very high
Superior indoor air quality is guaranteed thanks to the bio-engineering filter, removing airborne dust and eliminating organic contaminants, such as bacteria, viruses and odors.
Long Air Flow
The airflow can reach long distances, for optimal cooling comfort even for large spaces.